Directions: Answer the questions using full and complete sentences. You will need to provide 5-10 sentences minimum on the Do Now assignments and 3-5 sentences each for all other questions to receive full credit as directed. Spelling and grammar count! All answers MUST be handwritten, taken a picture of or scanned and emailed as an attachment at the end of each day (4pm) as directed to the following emails based on your class:
World History– email@example.com
MS-Transitions (Period 6)–firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If you have any questions about your assignments please feel free to contact me through the above emails for your class for any direction needed.
World History Daily Assignment
- Do Now: p. 531 Interpreting Point of View #1-4 (complete sentences)
- p. 532 Reviewing Facts questions #1-5 (all groups)(WRITE ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWER IN COMPLETE SENTENCES)
- p. 532 Critical Thinking questions (A)-#1-6 (B)-#1-5 (C)-#1-4 (WRITE ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWER IN COMPLETE SENTENCES)
US History Daily Assignment
- Do Now: Why do you think women won the right to vote in 1920, after earlier efforts had failed?
- p. 338 Terms and Names 3x each
- p. 338 Main Ideas questions #1-5 (all groups) (WRITE ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWER IN COMPLETE SENTENCES)
MS-C/Transitions Daily Assignment
- Answer the following questions in complete sentences about the climate pages 20-23 (see the attached sheets)
- ALL assignments MUST be clearly and neatly handwritten, then take a CLEAR picture or scan all work and email to email@example.com from your school email ONLY!