- This event has passed.
Molloy Daily Work
March 26 @ 7:30 am - April 2 @ 5:00 pm
Below is the schedule of Math classes that you need to attend on a daily basis. Go to Molloy Zoom Class at the start time for your class. There are also two extra help Math sessions available each day. Molloy Extra Help You will enter the ‘waiting room’ and wait to be admitted in.
- Period 1 8:30– 9:00 a.m. – MS C/Transitions
- Period 2 9:05-9:35a.m. – Extra Help
- 1st BREAK 10:15-10:45AM
- Period 4 10:50 – 11:20 a.m. – Algebra 1
- Period 5 11:25 – 11:55 a.m. – MS B Math
- 2nd BREAK 12:35-1:05
- Period 7 1:10 – 1:40 p.m. – Pre-Algebra
- Period 8 1:45 – 2:15 p.m. – Geometry
- 2:15 – 3:30 p.m. – Extra Help
Mr. Molloy can also be contacted by phone during the school day. If I am zooming with a class either leave a message or text me your first and last name and phone number. You can contact me at is 954-228-5050 if you have any questions 8am-3:45pm.
Daily Work Assignments(Use correct Heading and SHOW ALL WORK or it will NOT be graded!)
All Classes – NO HOMEWORK – Have a great spring break!