- This event has passed.
Mr. Hodge’s Homework
English for the Working World Chapter 3 pages 44 Activity A
Vocabulary Workshop pages 11-14
Be A Better Reader Lesson 11
Study for Quiz on Chapters 6-12
Be A Better Reader pages lesson 14 pages 58-59
Impact of pages 13
Short Stories pages 140-142 Understanding Stories and in context
MS B English
Vocabulary Lit lesson 3-4
Be A Better Reader Lesson 11-16
Be A better Reader pages 17-20
MS A English
Vocabulary Word Map for the following words
Be a Better Reader lesson 14 pages 54
CHAPTER 12: The Invisible Man Loses His Temper
1. What do Mr. Hall and Teddy Henfrey hear?
2. What happens to Huxter? What happens to Hall?
3. What does Mr. Cuss tell people? What fact does Cuss quickly catch on to?
4. What does the narrator say is “perhaps” the Invisible Man’s intentions?
5. What are the Invisible Man’s actions before disappearing from Iping?
6. What is learned at the end of this chapter about Iping and the Invisible Man?